2018-19 Pricing (FULL-YEAR COURSES AND WORKSHOPS)
- Full-year, 2x/week course: $1590 (e.g., Algebra 1, Spanish II, Intermediate Lit)
- Full-year 1x/week course: $795 (e.g., MS Math, Intro to Spanish)
- Middle School Lit (2.5 hrs, 1x/week): $1325
- HS, MS Art and Life Science: $825 (includes materials fee)
- Physical Science: $1620 (includes in-class lab fee)
- Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy/Physiology: $1780 (includes four labs at Gordon College)
Workshops cost between $80 and $250, depending on their length and subject material. No registration fee is required for workshops. Families not currently attending New Hope are welcome to sign up for workshops (just call our Registrar at 978-965-8601). **These are usually announced beginning in early fall, and continue throughout the academic year.**
- Will begin in April 2018 (for 2018-19 year). Each family pays a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $175 to register for full-time courses (not required for Short Courses or Workshops). This fee is payable by check at the start of the registration season (or at time of interview).
- Registration for "currently enrolled families" (attending New Hope in the current academic year) opens first, on Wed April 4, 2018. There will be a one-week priority registration period for these families.
- Registration for new families/new students will open on April 11, 2018. Access to the Veracross system is granted when the steps given below have been completed and the student is officially accepted into New Hope Tutorials.
- Families who are new to New Hope will need to follow these steps before gaining access to our online Registration system (Veracross):
- Send in a New Family Application form
- Email Mr. Westrate if intending to apply for financial aid; please start the process right away, using our online application at www.factsmgt.com.
- Schedule a Family Interview with our office (both parents and student should plan to attend)
- Submit Assessment Exams and the "Last Leaf Essay" response for courses with pre-requisites (see individual course descriptions on our website for more information)
- Pay the $175 registration fee if intending to take full-year courses, at the time of the interview.
- Workshops are paid in full on the first day of the workshop; no registration fee.
- Tuition for year-long tutorials is usually paid monthly (total tuition bill divided by ten, paid over ten months September through June).
- Payment is expected between the 1st and the 10th of the month, and is payable to "New Hope Tutorials Inc." by check only. We do not currently have online payment options.
Other payment dates and options are available; we are happy to accommodate you!
Any family (including those who are new to New Hope) desiring scholarship aid can apply!
The process begins March 26th through June 30th of the current registration year (18-19). Financial Aid can be requested during the summer months as well, though most packages are determined by end of June.
Decisions are made (announced to families) by early July.
Follow these three steps:
1. Email our Director, Chris Westrate, with your intent to apply.This email should include more details on your special circumstances and information we might not otherwise learn from our third-party process.
2. Go to www.factsmgt.com.
3. Navigate to the “Parents and Students” drop-down menu to select “Grant & Aid Assessments.” From there, click on “Complete Online Application."
Note that applying for a scholarship does not guarantee receipt.
Every spring New Hope conducts the Servathon. Students receiving scholarships are required to participate. We encourage all members of our community to participate in this community event as it is a significant means of supporting our peers and fellow families.