2017-18 Pricing (FULL-YEAR COURSES AND WORKSHOPS)
- Full-year, 2x/week course: $1590 (e.g., Algebra I, American History, Intermediate Literature)
- Full-year 1x/week course: $795 (e.g., MS Math, Intro to Spanish)
- Middle School Lit, Creative Writing (2.5 hrs, 1x/week): $1325
- HS, MS Art and Earth Science: $825 (includes materials fee)
- Physical Science: $1620 (includes in-class lab fee)
- Biology, Physics: $1780 (includes four labs at Gordon College)
- Short Courses: $300
Workshops cost between $80 and $250, depending on their length and subject material. No registration fee is required for workshops. Families not currently attending New Hope are welcome to sign up for workshops (just call our Registrar at 978-965-8601).
- Begins in March (for 2017-18 year). Each family pays a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $175 to register for full-time courses (not required for Short Courses or Workshops). This fee is payable by check at the start of the registration season (or at time of interview).
- Registration for "currently enrolled families" (attending New Hope in the current academic year) opens first, on Wed. March 29, 2017. There will be a two-week priority registration period for these families.
- Families who are new to New Hope will need to follow these steps before gaining access to our online Registration system (Veracross):
- Send in a New Student Application form for each student
- Email Mr. Westrate if intending to apply for financial aid; start the process right away, using our online application at www.factsmgt.com.
- Schedule a Family Interview with our office (both parents and student should plan to attend)
- Submit Assessment Exams and the "Last Leaf Essay" response for courses with pre-requisites (see individual course descriptions on our website for more information)
- Pay the $175 registration fee if intending to take full-year courses, at the time of the interview
- Registration for new families/new students opens on April 12 2017. Access to the Veracross system is granted when the above steps have been completed and the student is officially accepted into New Hope Tutorials.
- Workshops and Short Courses are paid in full on the first day of the workshop, and do not require a registration fee.
- Tuition for year-long tutorials are usually paid monthly (total tuition bill divided by ten, paid over ten months September through June).
- Payment is expected between the 1st and the 10th of the month, and is payable to "New Hope Tutorials Inc." by check only. We do not currently have online payment options.
Other payment dates and options are available; we are happy to accommodate you!
Any family (including those who are new this year) desiring scholarship aid should apply between March 30th-June 1st. Decisions are made (announced to families) by early July.
1. Email our Director, Chris Westrate, with your intent to apply.This email should include more details on your special circumstances and information we might not otherwise learn from our third-party process.
2. Go to www.factsmgt.com.
3. Navigate to the “Parents and Students” drop-down menu to select “Grant & Aid Assessments.” From there, click on “Complete Online Application."
Note that applying for a scholarship does not guarantee receipt.
Every spring New Hope conducts the Servathon. Students receiving scholarships are required to participate. We encourage all members of our community to participate in this community event as it is a significant means of supporting our peers and fellow families.