Summer is a time to relax and take a break from the academic year! While we do not hold tutorials, our office is open most Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the summer. You are welcome to come by, but please call or email ahead so we know to expect you.
Important Summer Dates
- July 15: Final drop deadline. Families are responsible for all registered courses on their 2016-17 bill after this point. Make a course change by filling out our Change Request Form.
- New Parent Nights. New parents are invited to our campus to learn some of the "nuts and bolts" of the year, meet some of out tutors, and get their questions answered. Both will run 6:30-8:00PM. Please RSVP to Martha Geraghty.
- July 21: For Middle School Parents.
- July 26: For High School Parents.
- Student Orientations. We run separate events for middle school and high school, with the same schedule and overall setup for each. 6:00-9:00PM. We tell kids a bit about the year, play games, and close the evening with s'mores around fire pits.
- Aug 29: For Middle Schoolers
- Aug 30: For High Schoolers
- Week of Sep 6-8: First week of fall tutorials