Thank you for considering New Hope! We draw a great variety of families, whether you are a longtime homeschooler or brand new to the adventure. New Hope is a unique educational model committed to supporting home-based education. We have a number of offerings designed for homeschooling families.
First, we recommend that you browse around our website. If you like what you see, please give us a call or an email to schedule a visit or an interview!
The Admissions Process
- If your family is entirely new to New Hope, please fill out the Family Admissions Form for all your children.
- If you are a current New Hope family and simply want to alert us to a new incoming student, please use the Individual Student Application Form (either now or at any time in the future).
- Schedule a Family Interview with our office (both parents and the students applying should plan to attend) and a Student Visit Day (highly recommended
- Submit Assessment Exams and the "Last Leaf Essay" response for courses with pre-requisites (see individual course descriptions on our website for more information).
- Pay the nonrefundable $175 registration fee by check at time of interview.
- We will continue to accept students on a rolling-admission basis up to and including the first two weeks of September.
- Access to the Veracross registration system is granted when the above steps have been completed and the student has been accepted into New Hope Tutorials. Please check with our Registrar, Martha Geraghty, to be sure all steps have been completed: (978) 965-8601 at the office.